Thursday, February 10, 2011

Who needs an umbrella?

There was a bite sized storm this afternoon. K's first reaction was to come running towards the house in total terror screaming that it's raining. Once I told him that it was ok he calmed down. He walked over to his toy box and dug around for a minute until he found his yellow hard hat. He put it on and said,"I have my hat on, my head won't get wet. I'm going outside." I told him ok, he asked me to open the door and out he went. I love that he wouldn't let his head get wet, but he refused to put shoes on. He was fine out there until water dripped on his back, then he wanted nothing to do with it.


6 comments:

  1. LOL! Borderline pee-pants. Thanks for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He kills me! Man, I miss you guys....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The earlier comment was from Brent. This is me. You can change the white font as follows - when you are making a new post, you should see a link or tab or whatever near the top that says "Design", when you click on it, there will be another link just below "Design" that says "Template Designer", From there you can change almost anything, but the font color change would be under "Advanced" Just play with it, you'll figure it out! Also, Grandma Bullock, and Mom Bullock, and we, all want your blog to automatically email to us, so if you're feeling extra computery, then when you're doing a new post, you'll see a tab that says "Settings" (it's next to "Design") and there will be a link "Email and Mobile" where you can add email addresses to send your blog to. Also, we miss you and I almost texted you today and your kitchen pic is way pretty and your boy is hilarious and that's all for now! Sorry for the novel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra, you're brilliant! Thank you dear!

    ReplyDelete

Voting