Saturday, January 29, 2011

The pier

Cool picture huh?! It was so warm at the beach today. K really doesn't like getting sand on his hands. If he does he will insist that someone take him over to the water so he can wash his hands off. If M gets in the water and lets it dry on her, she says that it itches too bad and has to go to the showers to rinse off. Once they are clean, they sit in the chairs for awhile and then the whole thing starts over. It's a vicious cycle that we are trying to work through. I love to play in that sand. Someday I hope to be able to make a sand castle like the one in the next picture.
The long brown thing in the front is a draw bridge. On the towers they have used a stick and made little windows. On the side of the buildings they carved little bricks. I think it looks so awesome! I can imagine that it took them hours to build. I wish I could say it was ours. The best thing we can do is Mt. K. But hey, we're working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting