Thursday, October 17, 2013

Where did y'all come from and other usless things

No picture with this one folks, just have some things on my mind. I know that I was made in Utah and that that's where I was born and raised. You would think that I had been born near or on top of the equator. B says it's because I'm used to Florida and the suffocating heat. I don't concur. I think my blood must run only luke warm. Here's why I am going on and on about this. It was cold here today. Cold enough that I heard both of our offspring say, "kind a chilly willy billy." I had to wear long pants, sweats actually, long sleeves and a sweatshirt jacket thing. The temperature you ask? 72. In my defense, it was cloudy and cold.

Item number two on my mind, working out. It sucks.


Item number three: Family pictures. We found out that a lady in our ward does pictures. I asked her how much she charges. She told me it was only $55 for an hour session at a location of our choice. I truly almost grabbed her face and kissed her on her cheek. But, that would have scared the lass out of her skin, she doesn't know me well enough yet. Maybe next time. Anyway, we went and did family pictures on Tuesday. She knew a really cool place to go and I was so happy that we had found out that she does pictures. She not only knew a great place to go, but she called this afternoon to tell me that the pictures were all edited and ready to look at. So she is amazingly fast. We threw the kids in the car and went to look at the pictures. She did a great job! We told her the sizes that we wanted and then she dropped the bombshell. No wonder her price to take the pictures are so cheap! That would because the prints are not! Holy smokes, yeah we totally blew our family picture budget. At least they are cute and totally worth the over price she charges.

Item number four: bugs, spiders and the like.  EEEWWW gross!

1 comment:

Voting