Wednesday, August 6, 2014

So long Walter

As we all know, One day I hope or should I say hoped, to own a Great Dane. His name will be Walter and there is already a place in my heart saved for him. B won't let me get Walter for fear that the baby will be sat on, so no Walter yet. There is a Great Dane that lives in our neighborhood. I love when it's outside and I can see it's head sticking out over the top of the fence. As I drive by I always smile and say,"hello Walter!" Not because Walter is his name, it might be, but because I am imagining him as being my Walter. Well, Walter might be a wish of the past. Today, K used his bendy race track for something other than cars. He bent them into a circle. He asked me to hold it so that he could jump through it. He practiced a few times and with some stellar coaching, he was able to make his dreams come true!
Look how awesome that is! I'm just saying that K being able to do tricks like this are giving Walter a run for his money! 


3 comments:

  1. LOL!! At least you have someone to keep you entertained while you're waiting for Walter to appear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! That's real talent right there. Walter would probably just sit around all day and do nothing. Which would be boring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO WAY!!! K, you look A-Mazing! Great shot, mom!

    ReplyDelete

Voting