Thursday, September 11, 2014

First day of school

I hate the first day of school. Who are we kidding?! It's not just the first day that I hate, it's the first day and every day after that. I hate when our kids are at school. I don't like that it's so quite around here. Little B still takes a three hour nap every day, so I'm left with a lot of alone time. That's not great! Anyway, the first day of school came and I didn't even cry! We just won't talk about the night before! M and K were really excited. K's teacher from last year moved up a grade, so K has the same teacher and all the same kids in his class. He wasn't nervous at all and knew that he already liked his teacher. M got a new teacher but is sure she'll like her because, "she's really pretty."

I hope that they have a great school year and I can hardly wait for next summer!

1 comment:

Voting