Thursday, February 19, 2015

Kids and food

K(after he had parked 24 cars, four rows of 6, at a diagonal on the kitchen table):"Mommy, guess what these cars are doing."
Me: Parking at the store
K: No
Me: Stuck in traffic
K:No
Me: Waiting in the pick up line at school
K:No
Me: Trying to drop kids off at school
K:No
Me: Basketball
K: No
Me: Gymnastics
K: No
Me: I don't know, what are they doing?
K: They are at a drive in watching a movie because that's what cars did in the sixties
Me: (laughing because that was really random and how does he know that? I didn't tell him that I did that in the 90's too)
Basically kids are awesome. That's all really. Can I just take a minute and talk about little kid food. Little kid food is the best! I love goldfish, the crackers of course, not the real fish. I was at Costco the other day and saw their big box of goldfish. Usually I have enough self control and just keep walking, but that day I had none. I picked up the box and was able to make it to the car before I busted them out. Both little B and I were in heaven as we made the half an hour drive home eating our little fishies. Hot dogs, oh man! I love hot dogs. I always have, pretty sure I always will. I can't look at the nutrition facts. Not because if I look I'll stop eating them, because I won't. Just knowing how much faster I'm getting to a heart attack gives me a little more anxiety. I love hot dogs in almost any form, corn dogs, cut up in mac n' cheese, pigs n' a blanket, really any way they're presented is wonderful and amazing! Grilled cheese sandwiches are a gift from heaven! Although, it has to be made with fake cheese, real cheese is too advance for my palate. Cheese pizza is the only kind of pizza to eat. Man oh man! If there was someway to have an IV drip, that you could taste, of cheese pizza from Dominos I would totally do it! Not great that I love all this food. In my defense, I don't eat them very often. I haven't had cheese pizza in almost a week! Clearly, it's lunch time, so I'm off to eat some goldfish and an orange!

1 comment:

  1. Lol, drive in movies are not all the rage anymore huh? Too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Voting