Monday, February 19, 2018

Well, that seems screwy

This is just a talking post. Unless I add a random picture, which I might do. Ya never know folks! As most people know, the wonderful state of Washington that we live very close to and drive into to go to wonderful Costco, has some strange laws. They legalized marijuana a couple years ago. Or maybe it was just last year. Anyway, of course it's all about money and they made some disgusting amount like 2 billion dollars off the taxes. Legalizing it in the first place is a horrible idea and the general public tried to tell the people in charge that. Of course they didn't listen and now are shocked that the number of DUI's has gone up. That just makes me shake my head, sigh and mutter under my breath that people in charge are truly idiots. The next law they passed, very recently is that you are not allowed to drink any fluid or have snacks in your car while one is driving. They say that eating or drinking is too much of a distraction. If a police man sees you drinking water or eating a snack in your car, said law enforcement officer can indeed pull you over and give you a ticket. The only time I don't have my water bottle with me is on fast Sunday. I hope that if I ever get pulled over for drinking my water whilst driving, that I will have enough courage to ask in a very polite and innocent voice,"Why officer, you're telling me that I could be smoking a joint and it's totally legal but because I took a drink of my WATER I am getting a ticket?" There are no words to describe my annoyance. That's it, that's all I have to talk about. Human's that run things are stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting