Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, Birthday!

K had a birthday and we shouted hooray! He turned 10 and we're all shocked that he's already a decade.
 His one true love is still cars. He has loved them his whole life and that's what he wants for every birthday and Christmas. He has been asking for a truck pulling a trailer or a truck pulling a boat for like....4 years. No lie. We have looked and looked and just haven't found anything he would like. Well, in January, I was walking through the store and there on the shelf was exactly what he wanted! I couldn't help myself and I bought him both. It was so hard for me to not tell him about his gifts that I had carefully hidden in plain sight. This kid get's his observation skills from his dad. Truly, I bought the trucks pulling things in January, put them in the closet and there they sat, unnoticed until his birthday in May. I actually am super thankful that he is super unobservant because then we can buy gifts for him when he's with us, like, after he has tried something on, and he doesn't notice. That happened just last week and I'm really excited for the Christmas gift we got him. Anyway,

 He was so excited to open his first truck. He said,"yes! I have always wanted one of these!"

 When his next gift was another truck, he was over the moon! Getting a gift for your kids that you know they will love is so awesome! I truly love it.

I don't really know why our kids ask for cake. No one eats it because, well, cake is disgusting. I tried telling him he could blow candles out on a doughnut, also disgusting, but he really likes them. Or he could do it with no bake cookies. Nope, he wanted a cake. So he blew out the candles and then we threw the cake away. Of course a birthday means new pictures for the wall.



BAHAHAHA!!! Holy smokes, I love this one!

This is all of K in one picture. He is happy and loves life. He's really funny and has one of the best laughs on the planet. We love him and are so happy that he's ours forever.




1 comment:

Voting