Monday, December 28, 2009

Still cold

I am pretty sure that I have been cold my whole life. Growing up, in my parents home during the winter it was usually about 80-85 degrees inside. Even in the summer it was warm in their house. I was cold then and I am still cold now. These pictures were taken the other night while I was sleeping. Why don't we turn up the heat you ask? B says our house is a normal temperature. We keep it at 71. He says that I can turn up the heat, but I don't want the rest of my family to melt. Every cold night I am so thankful that I have things that I can put on to keep me warm!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Love the pics. The best part is the fact that it's a normal routine for you...pjs? check, slipper socks? check, earmuffs? check, hoody?? check, double layer of quilt? check! I feel your pain :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know whats sad is that I am actually adjusting to our freezing house which is kept at 68 not including the draft. Sometimes I even get hot :-o The benefit of a cold house though is that John doesn't get too hot when we cuddle.

    ReplyDelete

Voting