Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The year is already gone?

At the end of every year I always get a little sad. I love to look back on the year and remember all the fun things we did. I just get a little sad that all of those fun things are now just a memory. I get excited to think about all the fun things that we will get to do this coming year. I wonder what adventures we will have. I wonder if we will get a baby this coming year. If we do will baby be a girl or a boy? How much will M and K change? It seems like the end of the year is when friends and family move away. I have good friends that are moving their cute little family to Oregon. I know it isn't Mongolia or anything, but I wonder when or if we will see them again. I have a brother and sister-in-law moving their family to the Czech Republic. That is far away! I always wonder what life will throw at us and if we will be ready. Doesn't it seem like it is rare to be ready for those curve balls? I just hope that I will be able to truly improve myself. To become a better wife and mother. A better daughter and sister. A better friend. To 2009 I say farewell dear friend. To 2010 I say bring it on! May your 2010 be all that you have ever wanted!

1 comment:

Voting