Monday, July 5, 2010

Hiking with a tutu & a purse




As promised here is the picture of K hiking in a tutu. Please notice that M had to have a purse. She is so so girly. I honestly don't know where she gets it. She takes a purse full of princess toys where ever we go. She loves to wear dresses. I got a fabulous pair of heels from Aldo, she has worn them more than I have. She doesn't know why I won't let her wear my heels to play outside. Anyway, K wouldn't let me take the tutu off of him before we left to go hiking. He just loves it. I had to take M and K hiking without B because he had to work. Well, my oh so awesome brother-in-law, J, offered to hold K so that I could help M. Most of the time K was on J's shoulders, he had his fingers in his ears. I'm not really sure why, but J is so awesome that he didn't even mind. Thanks for your help J, I really appreciated it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting