Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Oh Yeah!

We decided to let M ride her bike today as we worked out. She does great when we put her in the stroller and run, but we knew that she would love to ride her bike. Here she is riding while B runs beside her.
Then it was my turn. I never knew that I needed to work on my stride. It looks like I'm speed walking rather than running. Oh well, just know that I am in fact running and in turn, sweating profusely! (just what you wanted to know!)

We usually run with the double stroller, but since M was riding her bike, we got to take the single stroller for K. Pushing a stroller and running makes for awesome calorie burning! I am so thankful to M and K for always being so patient as we put them in the stroller and either run or walk or both. We like to go for at least 40 minutes and they never complain. They are so awesome! I love them so much! Good work team!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting