Thursday, August 26, 2010

Priest Lake

Isn't it so beautiful?! This is Priest Lake. It is about 30 minutes away from the border of Canada.
Can you tell that K was excited to get out of the car?! We were all really excited to be there.

K, me and M in the suburban going to Priest Lake. The drive was about 15 hours. That doesn't include stopping to go potty and eat. Yes, I sat between them the whole time so that I could take care of them. Thankfully we took two days to get there. driving all 15 hours in one day would have been awful! M and K did awesome in the car. We were really worried about the drive and being in the car for two full days, but they were troopers and did awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Fun!!! I love that you blog :) M looks SO grown up in the makeup picture! I love you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. T, you guys are such a cute family! I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Voting