Thursday, August 26, 2010

Every night M and K would come into our sleeping bag. One morning we tried to take a picture of us "sleeping" but M and K kept smiling. I love this picture!









The top picture is of B and K switching hats. I think the picture is so cute! The picture under it is me and B sliding down a rock slide that is at Priest Lake. The water was really cold because it comes from a spring. M and K wanted nothing to do with it because the water was way too cold. I love to watch B water ski. He says that he doesn't like this picture because he doesn't have a big spray and his ski is too far out of the water. I think that he is a coo-coo crazy head! I think that he looks awesome!




One morning M found grandma B's makeup. I don't know if it's eye shadow or blush all over her, but I think it is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting