Thursday, August 26, 2010

We had such a great time! We love to be on the boat. That way we are able to be together. The water was really cold, so M and K stayed in the boat. I love my family so much!

There is this cool area that is roped off just for swimming. There is a dock right next to the swimming area. There is a post on the dock that we were able to jump off of and take cool pictures. I'm trying to catch the ball that was thrown to me. After jumping into the freezing water 5 times trying to catch the ball, I decided this was as good as it gets!
Of course B caught the ball the first time he jumped! Go B. You have always way more athletic than I ever hope to be. Even when it comes to trying to catch a ball after jumping off a pole on a dock!


The sand was awful! It was pretty rocky and hurt to walk in. K tried to be happy but the sand hurt his feet and the water was so cold. What was he to do? Thankfully grandma B had been a thinker and brought this little raft that we were able to play in. The water in the swimming area got pretty deep, so I just used my legs to putt us along in the water. Yes the water was frigid, but the little raft kept M and K happy, so cold or not, we putted our way around in the swimming area.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting