Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Family Picture

I wanted this one after the other ones, but oh well. I love that we're all smiling. I like the setting, I like the colors that we're wearing. I just don't think that it's very flattering of me. Oh well at least we all have a smile on our face! I once heard someone say that the problem with blogs is that they aren't real. That people just type whatever they want to make their life seem perfect. I have seen some like that and they are pretty annoying. I want you all to know that ours is real. We have been really blessed with a wonderful marriage and two beautiful healthy kids. Some days are frustrating and hard, but I think everyone has those days. I love my family and I'm so thankful that they will be with me forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting