Thursday, November 4, 2010

Is it hot in here? Or is it just me?!

So what's with the weather? It has been nice to not turn on the heater, but it gets too cold at night to turn on the AC again. Or maybe it doesn't. Here is M clearly warm enough without any blankets. I found her like this when I went to check on her before I went to sleep. Next I went to K's room. This is what I found.....

Too hot child number 2! Here is more evidence that it is way too hot for November. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the nice weather, But hot? I don't like hot in November that's for sure. I decided it was time to check the thermostat before going to bed.


Yes you read right. 78 degrees inside our house in November. The heater has not been turned on this year. This was at midnight. I should have called time and temp to see what it was like outside. I just can't bring myself to turn the AC on again. During the day we open the windows and I really think it would be too cold in the morning if we had the AC on. I guess we will just be thankful that we are warm and not too cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting