Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Thank you!

Now, I know that this is an old picture. Well, as old as you can get when one of them has only been outside the womb for ten weeks. Anyway, These fellas are pretty awesome for a lot of reasons. But, one HUGE reason is because they are under the age of six. We actually checked the mail one day. That's something that we don't do very often. We always forget. Anyway, we checked it and there it was, the dreaded call to jury duty. That's the problem with becoming a registered voter. They, have your information and you get called for jury duty. I know it's my civic duty. That I should feel honored that they picked me. Blah blah blah. Honestly, I don't want to do jury duty. B said that it would be awesome to do if it was a cool case. I asked what a cool case would be and he said,"I don't know something like a cool murder or something." Boys are so weird! No matter what the age. I don't think there is such a thing as a cool murder. Anyway, jury selection starts the day before B graduates. So I was hoping that that would get me out of it. But, then upon closer examination, I saw that if a legal parent is unemployed and has full custody of a child six years of age or younger, they might be able to be excused from jury duty! I clicked my heels together. I have TWO children under the age of six! If they weren't already in bed, I would have hugged and kissed them. Instead I waited until the morning. When I squeezed K so tight he started to grunt he said, "Why did you squeeze me tight?" I told him that I love him and I was so happy that he wasn't six. He just stared at me weird, but that's a look he gives me a lot. Yipee for little boys that get me out of my civic duty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting