Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Let's go on a adbenture!

Every morning when we are driving home from taking M to school, K asks if C can come play. It works out so perfectly because as we drive into our community, C is usually walking to the bus stop with E and E. So, we pull over, ask C if he wants to come play and off we go. It has become our new normal and today when we pulled over we hadn't even asked before C was running to the car. I opened my door, he climbs over me and goes in the back. I must say that I love that he wants to come play everyday. On the days that C can't play for whatever reason, K is not happy. As we all know, I don't play right and he usually just ends up telling me that he'll just play alone. Well, for the last couple weeks, everyday these two go on, "A adbenture."    That means that they usually load up their back packs(C told us today they aren't called back packs, they are knapsacks!) with cars or stuffed animals or hat's or books or flashlights or clothes or blankets or all of the above. Then they run around the house whilst wearing their knapsacks. Then they pile toys on K's bed. The bed is a truck and it takes them where they need to go. Truly, they play this game for hours and are so happy to be in each other's company. We honestly don't know what were going to do when C moves and we aren't able to see him everyday. All we know is that it's going to be a hard adjustment to not have him and his family around.


2 comments:

  1. two of my very favorite boys! my brain cant begin to comprehend both of your families moves... im just going to skip the month of june.

    ReplyDelete
  2. K is so good to put up with C's hair brained adventures! C will die without K every day.

    ReplyDelete

Voting