Friday, April 26, 2013

Ha ha suckers!

I got this great idea to try and have a picture of B on his tummy with his legs curled up under him. We put him in these cute shorts that have a alligator on the bum. He was tired so I thought that he would fall asleep. I wanted to print the picture in black and white. I thought that having a curled up, sleeping, shirtless baby with an alligator on his bum would be such a cute picture. As we can all see, he wouldn't have it. When I laid him down and tried to curl his legs up under him, he just kicked them out. We tried for a long time, thankfully he's such a happy baby that there were no tears. But when I finally admitted defeat, we rolled him over, he crossed his own arms and started to smirk. He was very pleased with himself that he had won the picture battle.

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute!! I can't tell you how happy I am for you guys that he is here safe and sound. You are AWESOME!! I am so glad he is such a good baby. You definitely deserve that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it awesome that they come with their own little minds made up of how life should work? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Voting