Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Best road side find to date!

I in no way am too prideful to say that I love finding good things in people's garbage piles. Don't misunderstand, I don't dig through garbage cans, but if there's something on the side of a can that I want, I take it, give it a good bleach bath and smile a very happy smile that we got it for free. We have found two push toys for little B to walk behind. We have found a booster seat, not the kind for a car. The kind to eat in. It straps to our kitchen chair to make the little one in it high enough that they can reach the table. Yesterday as I was running I found the best find to date! This one wasn't in a garbage pile, just at the end of someone's drive way, it had a sign on it that said it works and it's free. I got done running, came home, got little B in the car and we went and picked it up. What is the amazing find you ask?

An air hockey table! Holy smokes, M and K were so excited to try it! We told them that they had to shower first. Not because the table is so clean and pristine, But because they needed to shower. Anyway, it was the fastest, showering routine ever!

 If these pictures aren't just total happiness, I don't know what is. They both laughed and laughed the whole time. I loved to listen to them as they played and laughed.  I am so happy that we found this and got it for free!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm still really excited about my couches that we found and carried by ourselves. I wish I could find more free things. Maybe that will give me an incentive to work out- just to get free things lol

    ReplyDelete

Voting