Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Family pictures

Our wonderful and amazing friend took our family pictures this year. We really wanted to wait until the leaves had changed colors. We picked out the park we thought would be perfect. We waited until we were sure the leaves would be a lovely color. We pulled into the park one Thursday afternoon and to our utter disappointment, the trees were mostly green still. Well, some trees were totally void of any leaves at all. But the trees that were lining the field that we were going to use were still a beautiful shade of green. We walked around the park and did find some fall foliage and a cool wooden door. So, without further ado, here are our family pictures.
This one had such potential, but I feel like M is holding her arm as if it was broken and little B isn't looking at the camera. We tried to take several shots of this one, but none of them were blow up to a 16x20, hang on the wall kind of picture.
So, we did a funny one instead. I totally love this picture! It makes me feel so happy inside!
This one is B's favorite. I like this one, but my smile is wonky and I don't love that. I feel like everyone else looks good and it would have been awesome if little B was smiling, but oh well. I do love the lighting and the trees in the background. 
This is my favorite. K and little B are a little washed out, but of everyone I feel like this one is the best overall.
This goes without saying, but this is my absolute favorite picture of the day. I am so thankful that J was willing and able to take our family pictures. 




2 comments:

  1. Love them! They turned out super cute! I'm with Bri though I like the one you think you have a wonky smile in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!!!! I agree with Rose and B. Did you happen to notice that M is only inches away from being as tall as you?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Voting