Saturday, April 11, 2015

Birthday pictures



Here it is! Here's the best we could get. Ok, not really, this was just on a random day, but I love that he takes his pants off and wears K's slippers. I love that Brandon used to never wear a shirt. I think it's so cute when little boys run around without a shirt on. I have always secretly hoped that our little boys would take their shirts off like Brandon did. Little B keeps his shirt on, but his pants are usually off. No, it's not as cute, but I'll take it! Here are the birthday pictures for real.





I know that we're biased because he's our kid, but, seriously, these are so cute right?! He still looks exactly like B. We even pulled out B's baby book and his baby pictures and Little B's pictures look almost identical. I knew that I wouldn't be able to get him to smile and take the picture at the same time, so we had to wait to take them until B had a post call day and had the day off.  B takes better pictures so I had the job of getting Little B to smile. Truth be told, he's a tough crowd. To get him to look at the camera with his eyes open and smiling is probably comparable to parting the Red Sea. Truth, it's not as easy as it looks. We prayed fervently that he would smile. Clearly our prayers were heard and answered! Yay for good 2 year old pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, T, he is dang cute!!! I LOVE these pictures!! Way to part the Red Sea!!!

    ReplyDelete

Voting