Saturday, May 6, 2017

Spring Break

Spring break came and with it, three of my sister's and most of their offspring! I was so excited that they wanted to come see us! There was a whole lot of cheering when I told M and K that we were having company for spring break.


My amazing sister, S, brought glow sticks and we made this awesome sign with them.


We had a dance party with them too. We danced long and hard. Hard enough that it got really hot in our house. 


We played a round of, left, right, center.


We looked at photo albums and braided hair. Can I just say that after everyone left, the amount of hair we found on the floor from having so many ladies here was nuts! I wish I had kept the hair because we could have made a loooong, fat rope out of it and stored said rope to use in emergencies. Like, escaping from a ten story building that was on fire.


We played on the trampoline. Well, I didn't, I would have peed my pants, but the kiddos had a really good time jumping around. 


We worked out and even convinced four of the little ladies to do it with us. I moved from next to the couch to behind sister, S. Man! She is so toned! I kept staring at her back and shoulders and thinking that she looks a-mazing. I'll just say that I was happy to have sleeves on my shirt. Anyway, the littles did the entire workout with us and it wasn't an easy one. I was so impressed with them for busting it out with us.


We went to the park and did cartwheels. I won't tell you how many times it took us doing cartwheels in order to get this awesome picture. Just know that it was long enough that the number of people who started doing it, slowly dwindled. Maybe it wasn't because it was taking a long time, maybe it was because we didn't line up right and someone got taken out. 😉


She wanted to know if she could do an elbow stand. She tried it and can do it. Awesome!


He was showing me that he can pull himself up to climb between the bars. He hangs upside down and then pulls himself up with his abs. He can stop halfway up and just hold himself there. He knows he had amazing abs and has heard probably close to one million times to be humble. To which he responds,"I know, but do most kids my age have abs as strong as mine? I mean, do they have a six pack like me? Can I get a 10 pack?" We try not to add to his ego, but, I think it's so cool that he can hold himself up like this that I had to take a picture.


There were little bodies all over our family room. I loved it! All the kids played and hung out so well together. I love my sister's so much and I am so thankful that three of them were able to come. I so wish that all of them could have come. We talked until way too late, tried wall twerking(which is A LOT harder than it looks.) ate cookie dough and went to lunch in B's sexy truck. It was a fabulous few days that went by way too fast. We can't wait for it to happen again!



2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Tell K I'm super impressed with his abs (or not, if you think it will really inflate his ego;). I'm glad you got to have fun with your sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I LOVED these fast few days! You got great pics! Thanks for housing us and playing hard, it was a total blast!

    ReplyDelete

Voting