Sunday, April 4, 2010

The beach



I am so thankful that my family is forever! While we were in San Diego of course we went to the beach. The water was freezing! The ocean by California is always cold, but the sun was shining and the sand felt awesome on our feet! K was a little unsure of the sand at first. He would only sit on a towel on my lap for quite awhile. Then he slowly put his toes down followed by his whole foot and then he touched it with his hand. He soon realized that he really liked to throw the sand, and when I wasn't looking, he liked to taste it just a little! M loved to go in the water a," little bit tiny"and she loved to play in the sand. As we were at the beach I was reminded that I don't need much in life. To be able to be with my family is something that makes me so happy. To watch them play together and have fun makes my heart so happy. This trip was so fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting