Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sometimes I ask, "why?"

So a couple of weeks ago we learned that B's mom has breast cancer. I was home when she called and all I could do was cry. I went to see B at work and tell him the news. B's dad passed away almost 4 years ago from colon cancer. When we talk to B's mom she tells us that she doesn't think that the cancer will kill her. She is very positive and that helps us stay positive, but I still think that this will be really hard for her. I love her, she is an amazing woman. In a span of just under six years she lost a son and her husband, but she never blamed Heavenly Father or lost her testimony. I look up to her so much and hope that I can be like her in times of trial. To her we say;" We love you mom and we are here if you need us!"

1 comment:

  1. T and B I am so sorry. We are praying for her...Let us know if there is anything else we can do...Love you guys

    ReplyDelete

Voting