Sunday, April 11, 2010

New family motto

So, I saw another family's blog and their creativity is through the roof because they made a family mission statement that is rather long. Well I decided that we needed to come up with a family motto. So after at least two minutes of serious contemplation I came up with one. "I can do hard things" is now something that is said quite often in our home. Just this afternoon as M was putting on a princess dress she told me that she needed help because she couldn't do it. I told her that she could and talked her through how to put it on. She did it all by herself and after she was done she was so proud of herself! I was proud of her to and then I made her say that she can do hard things. So, I have been working out pretty much everyday since December. I would really like to lose some weight. Tonight I got enough courage to stand on a scale. I am one pound away from pre-pregnancy weight. Yay! See, so I can do hard things! Hopefully as a family we can really stick to our new family motto, because we can all do hard things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting