Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cheese!

So, when B got home from work the other night, K put his shoes on. I ran to get the camera because we have a picture of M wearing daddy's shoes too. When I asked K to smile, he threw his hands in the air and yelled,"CHEESE!" Now you may be wondering why there seems to be a lack of pants. Well, we are in the process of potty training. I had heard that potty training a boy was a lot harder than potty training a girl. I don't know if I agree. K is doing awesome! I think what I like the best is that he doesn't wet his bed (knock on wood!) Instead, if he needs to go at night he knocks on his bedroom door until I come get him and take him potty. He goes potty and then goes back to sleep. So far he has gotten it a lot faster than M did. Hooray for big boys and no more diapers!

1 comment:

Voting