Thursday, February 9, 2012

They are our bests!

We are so blessed! Do you want to know why?! Because we get to call this A-mazing family are best friends! I can remember life before we met them, but I don't like to. They truly are such an amazing family. For those of you that had the oh so unfortunate experience of reading the post where I was having a huge pity party, I apologize profusely! That post has since been deleted, so if you didn't read it consider yourself lucky and immensely blessed. Anyway I have the huge blessing of calling this beautiful woman my best friend. She gets me 100% of the time. We cry together. We laugh together. We laugh so hard that we end up crying together again! We talk about EVERYTHING! Honestly, you name it, we've talked about it. Well this lovely lady had the unpleasant experience of reading my,"I'm feeling sorry for myself" post. Do you want to know what rock stars she and her husband are? They sent us a text tonight saying,"you guys might want to see this." http://youtu.be/4bTy6513omk. So we did. If you haven't stopped reading this and gone and looked at that, You should! We love this family and are so so blessed that they are and forever will be a part of our lives.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, so awesome! I totally agree, 100%! Robin is amazing, and so is Jason. The whole family. I'm so glad you guys are still such great friends in spite of the distance. I wish I had taken more of a chance to get to know you when you were here, because if Robin thinks the world of you, then I know it's true!

    I'm sad that you deleted your post just because I think it's healthy to have a little bit of reflection on the hard times. It helps us get through life to admit when things are tough, and gives us a benchmark on which to grow. But I'm SOOO glad you're doing better and feeling better about things.

    Loved the video. Did they make it for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really sweet of them to do that, and I agree with them. You are a great family and we hope the best for you. Any child would be blessed to be a part of your family.

    ReplyDelete

Voting