Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pretty cool part 1

We went to the temple this weekend. B didn't have school on Friday because he had been on call Thursday night. We left Friday morning to go up to the temple. We decided to stay in a hotel because, although it is do-able to go up and back to the temple in one day, it just isn't very fun. So we found a cheap hotel and stayed the night. Both B and I were able to do a session on Friday. It was so awesome to be in the temple! We've been really blessed and have been able to make it to the temple every month this year. We have had to do it in one day before. The drive time makes it so only one of us can do a session and the other one has to do initiatory's or baptism's. Anyway, going up and planning on staying made it so we both got to do a session. It was awesome! Well, after we both got done and we had done dinner, we went swimming. The pool at the hotel had a deep end. M loved diving in that end. She taught herself how to do a back flip. I think it looks so awesome!

I love that in this picture, she has a huge smile on her face! She loved flipping over and over again. Which is good since I needed her to do it several times so that I could get all the pictures I needed.

 




All I know is that there is no way I can do this! I don't know where her absolute lack of fear comes from. I remember when I was younger that I was truly a wimp and would never have had the courage to do this. I have other pictures to put on of flipping events, but I'll have to do it later. My fasting stomach is calling, so I'm off to my duty's in the kitchen!

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo Mylee! She is one brave little cookie! I'm glad you were able to go to the temple and you had fun! We missed you though.

    ReplyDelete

Voting