Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pretty cool part II

B couldn't stand the thought of being showed up by his little girl. So when he saw her do a back flip, he too
 needed to do one. Here he is ready for take off
 Flipping over
 and then landing safely.
 I think that this was the best idea I had in a long time. I wanted both of them to do it at the same time.
 I love this picture! I love that she is looking at him and I love that we timed it right that they are flipping at the same time.
Watching these two crazies was fun. It was fun because I didn't have to get in the freezing cold hotel water. I just got to be the picture taker. It was fun because I didn't have to defy death. I got to keep both feet planted firmly on the ground and just avoid the splashes!

4 comments:

  1. awesome awesome awesome!!! family over-night-get-aways are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The two of them are so cute! I can't wait for this kind of stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! There is no fear there. That is awesome! I am so glad that you were able to have fun and attend the temple. I bet that was a really nice get away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is incredible. I'm with you...I like being on the sidelines and taking the pictures. We miss your family!

    ReplyDelete

Voting