Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Proof

Here is the proof the world needs that men are just little boys trapped in big awkward bodies that they don't really know what to do with. I was in the kitchen making dinner when I looked over and saw this. B had gone and picked up one of K's helicopters and was playing with it. Now, I'm not talking about playing with it to keep K happy. No, he was playing with it and truly enjoying himself! K has a space shuttle too and B was explaining to him how all the different flying machines work. How they land, what they sound like, if they can hover or not. What I want to know is how boys know this stuff? I'm pretty sure that B has never taken a class on flying machines. At least I've never written a paper for such a class and that is a pretty good indicator that such a class has not been taken. Even as a baby, a little boy will know a car sound and that it is supposed to roll on the ground. Anyway, my only regret about this picture is that I took it too soon. Right after I took this picture, B started to make the flying sound just like K is doing. If only I had waited another second to snap the picture! Oh well, this one is pretty good, even if it is only K making the sounds.

2 comments:

  1. haha! You write papers too??!! Boys are so funny and Kyler is one lucky boy to have such a smart daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best part is where you state that because you have never written a paper like that, he has never taken the class. Lol. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Voting