Monday, March 31, 2014

Brotherly love

Little B loves to walk as long as he can walk behind the fire truck. I think it's a case of the lazies because if you hold his hands to help him walk, he'll take a couple steps and then bend in half so he can crawl away. Pushing the fire truck has turned into something he loves to do. It's right up there with pulling all the books off the book shelf, climbing the stairs, and use B's laptop as a stool to reach things on the computer desk.

 I like this one except that K is sitting weird. I'm not sure why he's sitting like a robot, but whatever. I love that you can tell that the little one is walking as he pushes K around the kitchen.

I love this one because he's so happy to be pushing him! I know that it looks like he's going to fall, but he totally has everything under control. I thought that K must help by walking as Little B pushes him, but on Saturday afternoon, Little B was pushing M around the kitchen and she had her legs up over the teeny tiny handle bars so her feet weren't touching the floor. He was able to push her around the kitchen while she happily sang one Frozen song after another.
I couldn't just leave the image on him using the laptop as a stool to your imagination! He loves to climb up there and play with all the pens we have in our pen's mug and with the pencil sharpener. When he gets tired of those he bangs on the computer desk itself while he yells to the beat. I love my little fellas so much!  (Don't judge his outfit, it was laundry day and this was what was left in his drawers. :-))

1 comment:

  1. look at those sweet faces!!! miss your amazing little family :)

    ReplyDelete

Voting