Monday, March 17, 2014

I wonder...

Have you ever ponder the mysteries of life and realized you might never find an answer? There are some common mysteries that we know the answers for like, where did I come from, where am I going and why am I here? On the other side there are three things that have been puzzling me as of late like, where in the world is that airplane? What happened to that shirt and why has our gas bill almost quadrupled since November? Let's talk about the first one, the airplane! So, it's flying from Malaysia to Beijing and just goes missing?! What in the world?! Now, I in no way profess to know what I'm talking about but with all the spy devices that are in the world and are surrounding us, you would think that we would be able to find this plane. If it had crashed into the ocean, wouldn't there be oil in the water? And another thing, one doesn't fly over water en-route to Beijing from Malaysia right? Truth be told I'm awful with geography, I honestly can't show you were we live on an unmarked map of the United States. No that's not a joke, that's a true story morning glory. I think that Malaysia and Beijing are over that way somewhere and that there's no water in between them. Anyway, if it had been the bad guys that took over, wouldn't they have already announced that they did it? They seem to like boasting about the awful things that they do. I heard, and who knows if it's true, but rumor has it that if you call the cell phones of the people on board that they just ring and ring and ring. Shouldn't the cell phones be dead by now? They should just go to voice mail. If they had crashed into the water, wouldn't the phones have been ruined? If they had crashed into the ground wouldn't the phones have died with the people? Well the only idea I have as to the whereabouts of the plane is maybe we have a modern day city of Enoch on our hands! Maybe the people in the plane were so awesome that they were taken up to heaven mid-flight! That would be an awesome story to tell in heaven. When someone asked you how you died to be able to say,"Oh I didn't! I was on a plane going to Beijing and came to heaven instead! That. Would. Be. Awesome!

Mystery number two, what happened to that shirt?

This here shirt went into the washer white. When I went to change the washer and dryer, this is what the shirt looked like. I've got nothing as to what happened. There was no red crayon, marker, paper, sticker, or food that was in the washer with this shirt. Nothing else in the load came out with pink on it, just this shirt. It has added to my not being able to sleep at night because I am just perplexed as to what happened. That is a true mystery folks!

Item number three- why has our gas bill almost quadrupled since November? Let me just start by saying that is not great! It does not fill me with warm fuzzies or happy thoughts. I heard a commercial on the radio the other day that said,"Tired of high gas bills? Here's a suggestion to make your monthly bill lower. Keep your house set at 60 degrees." I almost ran the car(with it's heater set at 80:)) off the road! 60 degrees?! The gas company must be trying to deal with the over population problem. I freeze in our house as it is. We did lower the heat once we saw that bill was going up by almost $100 every month. We keep it at 71. I walk around with sweats, long sleeves, a sweatshirt, slippers, blankets and a jacket on to try and stay warm. CEO's of utility companies suck! 


 

3 comments:

  1. I, too, am very perplexed about what the heck happened to that plane! I love reading what you write because you write it just like you'd say it and IT MAKES ME HAPPY to hear you!!! Also, our gas bill was exorbitantly high. And it was the gas that was supposedly used during a month when our house was FREEZING cuz the heater was broken. And it was a WAY higher bill than normal. WEIRD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to avoid doing laundry at all. Inevitably I shrink Kevin's clothes (never mine though for some reason). It's truely terrible :-) Kevin is nice enough to keep the house at a reasonable temp most of the time. I just put on sweats and my slippers and cuddle under 2 blankets all the time to make up the difference lol

    ReplyDelete

Voting