Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Family pictures 2015

We were able to go to Utah last week for J and M's wedding. The wedding was beautiful and J looked breathtaking. We were able to be there a few days before the wedding. On one of the afternoon's we were able to go up to Sundance Ski Resort and take family pictures. Our beautiful sister-in-law, S came with us and took the pictures. She did an amazing job! I don't know what one's I like best, so you get an overload of our pictures. You're welcome!

I feel like the background almost looks like we're in a photo studio and they pulled down a painted scene of mountains. 

I don't totally love this one because I feel like I have gigantic legs and this makes them look really big. But I love that even little B is smiling.

This is real life family picture taking. 






I think the kiddo pictures all turned out cute. I just don't know which one I like the best.



 I love love love the door shots. There are little buildings around Sundance. This is a glass door on one of the buildings. It's showing a reflection of the trees in the glass. I think they're so awesome!




We liked this spot so much that we went back to try and get better shots. I really don't know which one I like best. I love this group of people and I am so happy that we were able to get family pictures in Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting