Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Wedding bells are ringing

The time has come to reveal the picture of J and I when we were wedding dress shopping!


Oh how I wish I was wearing the dress! That would have made the picture even better. Alas, it wasn't to be. Don't get me wrong, I loved holding it up so J could compare the two. J is so beautiful and I loved being there with M and mom and S as J made her decision. She picked her dress and wedding plans got underway. Finally, the big day arrived and  beautiful J got married last week. We were lucky enough to be able to go. We went down a few days early to hang out with friends and family. Because we were able to be there a few days early, we were able to be there when she went through the temple. As we were in the celestial room I looked around and saw all of mom and dad's kids with their spouses or very near future spouse. I am a million percent sure that both dad and Brandon were there too, we just couldn't see them. It was truly so amazing to be in there as an entire family. That's what it's all about folks. Family and the gospel. Nothing else matters. The deepest desire of my heart is to one day be standing in the temple with B and our three kids and their spouses or future spouses or be in there as our kids are going on missions or just going through the temple for the first time. I hope that they want to go to the temple and that they gain strong enough testimonies that the temple is their goal. Anyway, I digress. The temple was amazing. I love it there! The wedding came and went and now there are no more weddings on either side of our families until the nieces and nephews start getting married. Which, won't be long. Just sayin'. To say that J looked beautiful would be a huge, gross understatement.


These three were the bridesmaid's. I'm pretty sure they loved their job. M loved that she was able to hang out with K and A. They were together all day, They were pretty cute together.


D and B waiting for them to come out of the temple. It seems to take forever for the bride and groom to come out. it's awful! These two had a great time running around together. I feel like this side of the temple would have been better for pictures, but they wanted them in the shade, so to the other side we went.

Isn't she lovely?! The rest of the group looks great too, especially the guy on the far left. B was the tallest in the family until M came around. 


Sister and sister-in-laws picture. I love this group of ladies. I am loud and annoying and tell people what I think and they seem to like me anyway. 

We took advantage of having someone around to take a picture of  us again. In case you don't know this about me,  I feel like one can never take too many pictures!


I love him! I am so happy that he's my date and that I get to be with him forever!


Some of M's family couldn't be in the temple so, they did a ring ceremony before the luncheon. I can't believe J's married! I remember her when she was 6. She told me that she doesn't remember life before me. Now she's all grown up and married. 

The reception was full of dancing(and singing because I just can't help myself. Especially when, Shot Through the Heart, comes on!),

bouquet throwing,

garter catching, and 

Sparklers! Can you tell that sparklers make M a wee-bit nervous?! We all had a great day and are happy for J and M. We hope that they are happy for ever and ever and ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting