Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dreams do come true!

So, the members of our family that are under 4 feet tall love slug bugs. I'm not talking they like it when they see one, they really love them! M tells me often that she thinks that we should buy one because,"Slug bugs are so cool!" Both M and K love to yell out,"Slug bug____"(fill in the blank with a color of your choice.) Well, I have been on the hunt looking for slug bugs that could be given to them for an upcoming holiday. The slug bugs were going to be placed in a certain article that usually is hung. Anyway, much to my chagrin, finding slug bugs is much harder than I anticipated. I even looked on line. I finally found some, but they were $26. I wanted them, but not that bad! Well, our dear friends, J & R found some for us! They gave them to us last night. Our children are in bed between 7 & 8. We stayed up until almost 9 playing with these wonderful pull back cars! Here they are from the side. B gets the blue, I get the yellow, M gets the red and K gets the black. Aren't they so awesome?!
Here is the front of them. I love that they look just like the real thing, just smaller.


From the back


How could I forget the top? I love them! They are so rad. Thanks J and R for getting them for us. They have already provided hours of entertainment!


1 comment:

  1. With Christmas in mind please help a girl out...we have you guys for Christmas this year. I need a list of things you want/need so we can choose what to send. ASAP would be appreciated. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Voting