Monday, October 11, 2010

What's not to love?

I walked into M's room and this is what I saw! I love this picture! M was telling K why she was coloring the orange orange and what color he should color his picture. This picture just screams serenity. Not that those two words should be used together, but that's how I feel. No screaming which K does just because he thinks it's funny. No fighting over the toy shopping cart, cars, babies, books or anything else one wants when the other one has it. No jumping, running or the occasional swinging on vines (sometimes I feel like that's what's happening). Just peaceful, calm coloring. I love it!

1 comment:

  1. It's a real sweet picture. :) Fire Trucks, Ambulances & Bears, Oh my!:) I must admit I laughed a little and cried inside a little...

    ReplyDelete

Voting