Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"I stuck!"


Now no one is really sure how K got himself into such a precarious situation, but he did none the less. I was making dinner and M came running into the kitchen telling me that K was stuck. I went running imagining that he was stuck and could be dying. When M stopped at the laundry closet I didn't know why, but I soon found out! Somehow, K had gotten himself in front of the washer, behind the folding closet door and couldn't get out. The doors wouldn't open all the way with him there, but thankfully they wouldn't close all the way either. I have no muscle and so thankfully B had just come home from work and was able to lift him out. I'm sure if B wasn't home, my mother super power adrenaline would have kicked in and I would have torn the closet door off and freed him from his dangerous situation! (Yeah, so dangerous that I was able to run get the camera and take a picture!) No worries ladies and gentlemen, he was able to walk away from the closet unharmed!

2 comments:

Voting