Monday, October 4, 2010

Oh sick


A few of things, I made pancakes this morning. I know it isn't Saturday, but I made them anyway. Growing up we ate certain things each morning of the week. Monday was fruit and toast. Tuesday was bread and gravy. Wednesday was french toast and for sure the second highlight food of my week. Thursday was eggs. Friday was mush. Saturday was either waffles or pancakes. Sunday was cereal and the number one meal of my week, maybe even my whole life! Anyway, I made pancakes this morning. I made them like I always do using my mom's recipe. The first side cooked just beautifully. When I checked the other side, this is what they looked like. Sick! I have this weird thing that I hate holes in things. I think they are so nasty. When there is snow on the ground and the snow on the trees starts to melt so water will drip from the tree branches falling into the snow below, it makes holes. If I see it I have to dig in the snow so the holes go away. I just don't like them. Anyway I could hardly eat these this morning. For all you science minds out there, why did this happen? They tasted fine, they just looked disgusting. I don't know what it is about holes that I don't like. Maybe it's because I think of worms when I think of holes. I don't know why, I just do. But I hate hate hate worms. I think they are worse than spiders. They make me cringe and give me chills at the same time. On the game, Fear Factor, when they had to lay in a box with worms I almost cried for them.Holes and worms, sick sick sick . Sorry about the novel, obviously holes really bother me!

1 comment:

Voting