Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It's quiet, perhaps too quiet

So today I was out visiting on the couch with my dear friend, H. Well I realized that it was far too quiet. I went to find K and I found him. He was having a wonderful time using a sharpie and coloring all over himself, our bedspread, and the floor. Yes the floor. Slowly count to ten... I was not so happy. Thankfully my oh so amazing brother-in-law, J is brilliant and knew how to get the sharpie out of the carpet! The bedspread and legs we're on our own for. Thankfully it came out of the carpet. That's what I was most concerned about because we're trying to sell our condo. Sharpie in carpet doesn't count as an upgrade.

1 comment:

  1. K is turning into such a little boy! I can't believe how grown up he looks in your fam picture up top! Crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Voting