Saturday, September 4, 2010

Thank you!

You can all put your worried minds at ease! B came home to me unscathed! Except for the parking ticket he got, he was none worse for the wear and he got awesome pictures!This is my favorite picture that he got. The green is beautiful next to the ocean.
He was able to go out on the pier and see dolphins playing. I think dolphins seem so friendly. If I ever came in contact with one in the wild I might be tempted to play with it. I'm pretty sure I would try to make it jump out of the water by throwing my arm over my head. Ya know like they do at Seaworld? I'm sure the dolphin would jump!

He claims all he saw was dolphins. I'm pretty sure there's a good chance that this one could be a shark ready to eat him!



You can't see the picture very well, so I'll just tell you what it is. This is a PANTHER crossing sign. At first I asked him if there was a school nearby that had a panther as it's mascot. No, no there isn't. This sign isn't a joke either. Panthers cross in this area and the 4 surrounding miles. SCARY!

1 comment:

  1. So where and why did he go??? Looks like someplace I want to be....just sayin

    ReplyDelete

Voting