Friday, September 10, 2010

Man she's smart!

So the other day we went to grandma's house. M saw a computer sitting on the couch and asked if she could look at pictures. I told her that I didn't know how to get to the pictures, so she needed to wait until aunt J could come help her. I went and got a drink of water or something like that. I came back into the living room and M had the computer open and on her lap. I asked her what she was doing. She told me that she was looking at pictures. I went to see and sure enough she had gotten into aunt J's pictures. I have no idea how she knows how to get onto a computer, find the place the pictures are kept, open it and look at them. I can't figure out how to change the color of the text on this here blog. Maybe I should ask M. She probably knows!

1 comment:

  1. It's the generation of technology...she was probably born with the knowledge...

    ReplyDelete

Voting