Monday, September 20, 2010

Changes

So it's official, B got accepted to school across the country. Just a couple of months ago I was feeling like my life was stagnant. Now, we are putting our condo up for sale and making the move. When we checked the mail and I saw the huge envelope, I knew that we were going to move. I almost started to hyperventilate. B asked if I was going to have a heart attack. I told him I might. When he open the package I cried. I'm excited for B and that he got into his top pick of schools. But I'm really not excited to be so far away from family. I get lost driving around town now, and I've lived here my whole life. I don't know what I'm going to do there. Thankfully we'll have a GPS, but I still get nervous. I know that this is what Heavenly Father wants for us and that we will be ok. Maybe moving across the country is what we need to get our baby. Even if it's not, I know that everything will work out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you guys! I'm proud of ya'll for taking the step and making it happen. I'm not going to claim it's easy to be aways from family, trust me, I have cried MANY times! But, it's worth it. You'll make new friends and see a new side of the world. It will have a lasting impact for good on your family. Don't be nervous, you'll be ok! I love you guys, I'm totally stocked for you!

    ReplyDelete

Voting