Monday, September 20, 2010

Playing at Lake Powell

Cliff jumping at Lake Powell is one of my favorite things to do. I love this picture! Thanks for cliff jumping with me baby, It was awesome!

M loved the water. She loved to be in it. As long as she didn't have to ride on the tube, she was good. Here she is swimming with B.


I had a great time swimming with her. The water was cold because this swimming spot was in the shade, but we still had such a great time. Now you may be wondering where K is in all of these pictures....



...His favorite spot was on the beach where he was dry and warm. He thought the water was way too cold. If we put him in the water he cried because it was too cold for him. I promise I didn't stage this picture. He asked if he could have the floaty on. So, I put it on him. He played in the sand for a long time with his life jacket and floaty on. This picture totally cracks me up!





Lake Powell was awesome! I love my little family and that we were able to go. My sister and her family came with us. It was so fun to be with them and to be together! I am so so so happy that families are forever!




2 comments:

  1. Fun! Who went with you??? Love, love, love the pic of K :) Wish I could have been there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister T and her Fam came with us. We wish you could have been there too!

    ReplyDelete

Voting