Monday, March 21, 2011

This is why I do them

Doing these books is less than fun for me. Actually I really don't enjoy the process of putting them together. But I love to look at them once they're done. This picture makes it even more worth it. As I came out from getting dressed the other day, this is what I saw. K looking at one of our picture books. This is the book of me being pregnant with him and him being born. He loves to look at the ultrasound pictures and say,"There he is!" I love that he is using another rocking chair as a foot rest. The only thing I don't like is that one chair is black and one is brown. There are few things in life worse than black and brown together.

2 comments:

  1. Actually....I love black and brown together. I think it's classy. This is a really adorable picture...

    ReplyDelete
  2. T you are always so great at getting your photos right into books! K is so darling!
    I love your blog. And I miss you tons! Good thing I can call you all the time and chat your ear off ;)

    ReplyDelete

Voting