Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Where are you?

The other day I couldn't find M and K. We weren't playing hide and seek, I just couldn't find them. All the sudden I heard K's very distinct, annoying, scream. The one that he uses when M is doing something that he really doesn't like. I followed the sound of the scream and found them under the sink in the master bathroom. They told me they were going to Chuck E. Cheese. They played under here for a long time. Once M tried to hold K while they were under there and he kept hitting his head, he decided he was done.

2 comments:

  1. Who needs a station wagon when you have a huge empty bathroom cabinet????

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly! Although the station wagon was so fun! I'm half tempted to get one just so I can sleep in the back.

    ReplyDelete

Voting