Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Who needs cleats?

The other day, M wanted to play catch with a football. I asked her to put something on her feet so they wouldn't get dirty. I thought that the footwear of choice would have been flip flops. How foolish of me! I should know M better than that! She caught the ball flawlessly while in a skirt and heels.
She also has a pretty sweet arm! She doesn't need pads, cleats, and millions of dollars. All she needs is a knit/cotton blend skirt and a great pair of heels!

4 comments:

  1. A girl after my own heart, at least in the heels department! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hysterical!!! Totally cute, love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously she is just like her mom- can do anything and everything no matter whats she is given. She is so darling!

    ReplyDelete

Voting