Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm sorry, what did you say?

Picture this, M reading to K. She's reading him a book about Clifford. Clifford is helping at the fire station. He watches as his brother, Nero(who is a small normal looking dog. Odd how family members have the same blood, but are so different in size right?) anyway, Clifford is watching Nero teach some children what to do if their clothes are on fire. M:"You stop, drop to the floor and roll until the clothes are off." You now know what to do next time your clothes are on fire! :)

4 comments:

  1. Haha! That is hilarious! What a good sister, teaching K that... Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Now I know what to do... That will be so helpful next time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember a time when I stopped, dropped to the floor and rolled until my clothes were on....good times! It's much better to have them off ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahahahhaaaa!!!

    ReplyDelete

Voting