Monday, April 4, 2011

Conference report

I love this picture! M's favorite speaker was for sure President Monson. She loved when he started to say the words to "I Love to See The Temple."
It doesn't matter how old you are, when the prophet speaks you can feel the spirit and you listen(even if it's only for about 5 seconds!). I love this picture!
I must admit that by the time Sunday afternoon session is almost done, I get a little restless. I had gotten the camera to take a picture of them dancing during the intermediate hymn. Since it was just sitting there, and we were just sitting there, we wanted a picture. Not too bad for taking it myself!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love the pictures where they get super close to the TV as if it will help them to hear and listen :-) It always helps me. Good work on taking the picture yourself. I always manage to cut my head out of the picture when I try that.

    ReplyDelete

Voting